Friday 1 May 2009

It's been a tough week and a bit...

... I haven't been able to exercise since I hurt myself.. well, I have kind of exercised by doing upper body toning work and core strengthening exercises at home however I am pining for my Step into Life sessions...

I am back tomorrow morning. A 7am toning session. I am going to give my muscles the shock of their lives!

I managed to lose another 200g in the last week bringing my total loss for the last fortnight to 1.9kgs! This is a much better result than I have had in recent months and I am determined for it to keep happening!

I am now 84.3kg.. the lowest weight I have been since before Molly was born... I am very pleased with this!

My nutrition plan is still consisting of 5 meals a day as follows (example only);
1: (carbs and protein) porridge, fruit and low fat jalna yoghurt with whey
2: (carbs and protein) tuna and apple (and a skim latte usually)
3: (carbs and protein) wholemeal pita with poached chicken and salad and wholegrain mustard dressing (mmm!)
4: (protein only) cottage cheese/protein bar/shake/low fat meatballs
5: (protein and veggies) chicken casserole with steamed broccoli, cauliflower and green beans

This is keeping me so so so full! I am expecting another good loss next week.

I'm off to have a peppermint tea and go to bed!

:)

3 of you love me enough to comment...:

ani pesto said...

Glad to hear you're back on your feet again. Way to go on your weight loss - I'll bet that feels fantastic!!

Brooke said...

Wooohooo, congrats sweetheart! What a fantastic achievement.

How are you going on that 10cm? :)

xxx

Jadey said...

To continue doing your upper body workouts when you stuff your ankle shows you have such an awesome character and determination to reach your goal! Well done chick!