Friday, 24 April 2009

:(

I've hurt my ankle again.. Netball... hmmm :(

I'll be back to post properly soon....

On a brighter note I dropped 1.7kg in the past week! That menu plan is working!

5 of you love me enough to comment...:

Miss Milo said...

Awww, poor gal! I hope your injury heals soon lovely. Huge congrats on the loss - woohoo! xxx

ani pesto said...

Congrats - Fantastic loss. I might just have to copy down that meal plan ;-)

Hope your ankle gets better soon
Take care
xx

Jadey 0:-) said...

RICE and an extended period of rest unless you would like to borrow my old cast?

Bloody netball.


Congrats on the loss!

Shrinking Tardie said...

Ouch...that's how I did my biggest injury many, many moons ago. Netball, you've just got to love it.

N

Anonymous said...

Hello
phentermine pharmacy
Tone up your bodyOrder Phentermine meds at one of reliable online pharmacies. No prescription!
[url=http://dreamsindia.com/]phentermine 37.5 mg[/url]
For this you need to follow a regular set dieting chart and you will observe the change within few days.
http://dreamsindia.com/ - order phentermine online
The effects of this drug could be seen within a short interval of time.