Friday 8 May 2009

Here it is!! It's short!





9 of you love me enough to comment...:

Shauna said...

Very sassy! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww! It looks great! You look younger yet older, if you know what I'm saying! :)

BlondeJustice said...

CUTE HAIR!!!!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Wow. Love. It. x

ani pesto said...

Love it - looks great! It's new looks all round - fabulicious indeed :-)

So tell me, are you spending all day shaking your head from side to feel it lightly brush your shoulders? [or is that just a me thing?]

Oh how I love that feeling of cutting off long hair, you run your fingers through it and suddenly there's air not hair and it takes half the time to dry... just wish it didn't take so long to grow when you fancy a change again from the shortness.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Frames your face beautifully.

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic!

Jadey said...

Looks gorgeous!

Kathiej said...

Looks wonderful