Tuesday 23 September 2008

Weigh in 22nd September!

I held my breath as I stepped onto the scales last night- waiting for the news that I was higher than my starting weight. I knew that I'd had a bad week. I had next to zero motivation and felt so bloated that I was sure I'd have more stretch marks today!

So I was elated to hear that I have lost 100g! I didn't gain weight! I still have a long way to go but if I can get through TTOM without seeing the scales go up- I'm doing okay!! The weigher marked my book with a P to see if we see a pattern emerge over the months when it comes to TTOM. It will be useful to know what to expect!

I am really starting to feel that I am going to do it this time. I remember what it felt like to be at goal and I really want it again! This week I will plan plan plan! And then stick to the plan!

Today's plan:

Food-
B. Muesli and low fat yoghurt (3.5)
1 slice fruit toast with low fat cream cheese and a tiny bit of honey (2)
S. Choc crisp bar (TTOM craving!) (1.5)
L. 2 sushi hand rolls and a diet coke (5)
S. 1 apple and 1 banana (2)
D. Grilled chicken, roast veggies with pine nuts and green bean and spinach salad (6)

Total: 20
Points saved: 2

Exercise:
2 games of netball
Points bonus: 6 (?)

0 of you love me enough to comment...: