Thursday 1 January 2009

Blogger meet

I would like to organise a blogger meet. I feel we could all use a bit of support and a good old chat.

Let me know if you're interested and I will pull something together!
xo

7 of you love me enough to comment...:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! You know I would love to join you, but being 8 hours away it is a bit tricky for me. Let me know though - it would definitely be worth the visit!

Cinders said...

Hey Ash, Happy New year :) Keep me in the loop, I'll be there x

Anonymous said...

if only I werent so.far.away.

Tina said...

If you have it the 1st weekend in April I will be in Melbourne and would love to meet you all but it's probably a bit far away.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been feeling a bit down sweetie :( I'm always here if you want to vent/moan/complain/do something fun to distract yourself!

We still have to have our movie date, too! There are some good movies coming out mid Jan :)

And I would love to come to the blogger meet. Keep me updated!

xoxoxo

BlondeJustice said...

Dang it! Sometimes it is so annoying being in a different hemisphere. :D I hope you all have a fab time at the meet. I'll be there in spirit. :D

Bek said...

Hey Ash,

Too far away for a catch up but would love to buddy up and get to goal this year.
My e-mail is bekleds@yahoo.com.au
Shall we check in each week or two with a little run down?