Sunday 19 July 2009

Thinking of a new challenge....

I am contemplating a new 12 week challenge to help kick it up a notch and get me to my goal weight...

I have to think a bit more about it... maybe 8 weeks is better...

hmmm...

3 of you love me enough to comment...:

Vix said...

Hey - thanks so much for dropping by my blog and posting a comment! I have just checked out your pics and also your progress (weight loss) and all I can say is WOW!! I think it's awesome that you are setting yourself some fitness / health goals and making it your mission to accomplish them. Just shows - you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. And believe me, that is sooo true ;)
I am looking forward to seeing where your journey takes you next!
Vicki

LBTEPA said...

depends on how sustainable the changes are you want to create....they might take 8, they might take 12! But I know you'll get there :)

Anonymous said...

How about 10 weeks? 1/2 kg per week would get you to goal in 10 weeks. Though if you are going to kick it up a notch, you'll probably be at goal in 8 weeks.

I'd say "good luck" but you dont need it :)

Kristy