Tuesday 2 December 2008

Struggling...

As someone who doesn't like to complain, it's kind of tough coming on here when things are not going all that well.. although, it's not that it's "not going well" it's more that I'm just a little stressed out.This last week of the challenge has been an absolute write off!

We have been moving house all weekend and my motivation for the challenge have gone out the window. One of my goals for the challenge was to just keep going after setbacks and not give up like I have in the past... I am finding it so so so hard to stay on track. I just want to eat! And the choices I have made this weekend have not been good (Maccas sundae, pizza, magnum icecream, chips etc)... Given, we haven't had a working kitchen to cook in- but there is ALWAYS a healthy choice somewhere when you live in the city... I just chose not to make the healthy choices!

AND... to add to all the dramas, my bro-in-law (who we live with) was struck down with apendicitis on Saturday night and in hospital for 2! So we had to stay home and look after Felix (2.5 yrs) - which we love- but it's hard work... I am so glad we didn't have a full pantry as I think that may have been the only thing to stop me from gaining 2 kilos over the weekend. So it's back on the wagon for me!If anyone wants to buddy up and help me stay on the straight and narrow that would be great!!

My plan...

Today's food
B.1 fruit english muffin, strawberries and jalna vanilla yoghurt, tea
L. Beef casserole on 2 slices soy lin toast
D. Chicken and veg stirfry with basmati rice
Snacks. 1 big apple, 1 med banana, some nori rice crackers and a skim latte

Exercise
Today- Netball- one game (30 mins)
Wed- Pushups and a gentle jog (HR under 150)
Thurs- Pushups and jogging again
Fri- 6km walk, squats, lunges and more pushups!
Sat- noneSun- Sussan women's funrun (5km)

4 of you love me enough to comment...:

Kathiej said...

Glad you are back on track

Life happens and it isn't about how fast you get to your goal but just the fact that you keep going and get there

Well done and Hugs to you

philippa_moore said...

Oh my darling Ash, you have no idea how inspiring you are.

Unknown said...

I ended up playing 2 games of netball and went for a walk/jog yesterday...

Anonymous said...

I'll be your buddy darling! Pick me, pick me!!

And I absolutely love the idea of a movie date with you to celebrate my 20kg!! You're so lovely! :) :)

Lots of love
xoxoxo