Wednesday 5 March 2008

Diet Girl really is Amazing!

I am so addicted to Dietgirl's book!!

Go read it!

I am signing up at Vic Uni's gym tonight. It only costs $497 for 12 months!! I am so keen to get back into classes- particularly spin and pump! I feel those are the two that pack the most punch for the time you spend exercising. Woohoo!!

I am loving my new job but really not liking sitting down all day! Maybe that's what's causing the recent urge to get back to the gym. Or it could be the big binges I have been having every afternoon. I don't know where it's coming from as I haven't felt out of control for quite a while. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

My blogs are so quick and boring recently. Maybe it's coz I'm so busy!! Which is a good thing!!

Happy Hump day!

Ash

2 of you love me enough to comment...:

The Candid Bandit said...

You know what? I love reading your posts because they are so short and sweet and straight to the point (unlike my novels). Keep it up. It's terrific in my book.

The Candid Bandit said...

And they are not boring.